Imperial Court of Massachusetts's LGBTQ+ College Scholarship Fund
In 1965, GLBT Civil Rights pioneers Jose Julio Sarria and Nicole Murray Ramirez founded The International Court System (ICS) – a group of 70 chapters in the United States, Canada and Mexico, dedicated to improving their communities and making them safer places for everyone, including members of the Gay, Lesbian and Transgender communities.
The Imperial Court of Massachusetts, founded in 1995, is one of the chapters within the ICS that operates through outreaching to, fundraising to, and networking with other GLBT organizations. This scholarship will award grants to individuals that are pursuing an advanced course of study beyond high school. The institution of higher education must be an accredited technical/vocational school, college, or university
1. The applicant must currently live in the state of Massachusetts.
2. The applicant must be either currently enrolled in an accredited technical/vocational school/college/university or planning to attend the institution listed below.
3. The application must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The applicant/winner will be our guest at The Imperial Court of MA’s CORONATION. Failure to attend the event will result in forfeiture of the scholarship prize.
5. The decision of the Imperial Court of Massachusetts Scholarship Committee is final.
If you would like to donate to the Scholarship Fund, please do below