Imperial Court of Massachusetts's Queen Mother Nicole Rameriz Scholarship Fund
In 1965, LGBT Civil Rights pioneers Jose Julio Sarria and Nicole Murray Ramirez founded The International Court System (ICS) – a group of 70 chapters in the United States, Canada and Mexico, dedicated to improving their communities and making them safer places for everyone, including members of the Gay, Lesbian and Transgender communities.
The Imperial Court of Massachusetts, founded in 1995, is one of the chapters within the ICS that operates through outreach to, fundraising, and networking with other LGBT organizations. This scholarship will award grants to individuals that are pursuing an advanced course of study beyond high school. The institution of higher education must be an accredited technical/vocational school, college, or university
1. The applicant must currently live in the state of Massachusetts.
2. The applicant must be either currently enrolled in an accredited technical/vocational school/college/university or planning to attend the institution listed below.
3. The application must be received via email at email@example.com
4. The applicant/winner will be our guest at The Imperial Court of MA’s CORONATION. Failure to attend the event will result in the forfeiture of the scholarship prize.
5. The decision of the Imperial Court of Massachusetts Scholarship Committee is final.
Please donate to the Scholarship Fund below.